The production of wooden fuel granules (pellets) began on the site of Lesosibirsky LDK No. 1 in Krasnoyarsk Krai in 2018. Its output capacity is 70,000 tons per year.
Pellets represent an eco-friendly renewable energy source that is in demand in European countries (the UK, Denmark, The Netherlands, Italy, Belgium), the APR (South Korea, Japan) and North America (the USA and Canada).
Product quality meets the highest requirements of SBP and EN Plus A1 European quality standards.
Sawdust and the small fraction of chips accumulated in the process of production of soft sawn timber from northern species of wood are used for making the pellets.
Wood pellets are in demand by private households that use this fuel for heating and industrial customers – thermal power plants – for production of heat and electricity.
The plans for installing the third pellet-making line are in the works. As a result, the output capacity of the plant will amount to more than 100,000 tons per year of pellets.
Production capacities, markets of presence
The pellet production facilities are located on the site of the sawmill at Lesosibirsky LDK No. 1 in Krasnoyarsk Krai
- The plant has two Hekotek pellet production lines (CPM press granulators), with the total output capacity of 70,000 tons of products per year.
- The species composition of raw materials: 70% Angara pine, 20% Siberian larch, 10% – spruce/fir.
- The annual processing volume of timber of saw mills – over 1.2 million m3 – allows to guarantee 100% raw material safety of new production.
- The wood granules are mostly shipped in bulk in 20-foot containers. Products can also be packaged in big bags.
- The geographic location of the plant allows to dispatch products to markets of Europe and the countries of Asian Pacific.
Pellet characteristics:Pellets correspond to the highest quality class A1, which allows the product to compete successfully on the European market
- High heat transfer;
- Produced of renewable, FSC-certified raw materials;
- Chemically and biologically safe;
- Environmentally friendly;
- Correspond to the requirements of SBP and EnPlus A1
Therefore, the main quantitative characteristics of the material – such as bulk density, strength (or abrasion capacity), ash content, humidity and calorific value – have been confirmed by the lab analysis.
|Parameters, units of measurement||Lesosibirsky LDK No. 1 Krasnoyarsk Krai|
|Diameter, mm||6 and 8 mm|
|Length, mm||3,15 < L < 40 mm|
|Bulk density, kg/m3||600 - 750|
|Lowest calorific value, MJ/kg||> 16,6|
|Small fraction content, %||<0,5|
|Moisture content, %||<10,0|
Ash content, %
Sales offfice Moscow
Phone: +7 (499) 962 8200 (ext. 10374)
Sales director of Woodworking DivisionSend request